- Completed first degree at a recognised university
- at least 1 year of relevant professional experience after completion of the first degree
- Successful completion of the application procedure including an orientation interview with the head of the study programme
Application MBA Business start-up and management
Applications are accepted all year round. The application deadline for the start in September 2020 is 15.07.2020. If you have missed the deadline, Peter Apfelbeck will be happy to provide you with information about available places.
Apply online via the Primuss application portal for part-time degree programmes with the following documents:
- Letter of motivation (1 page, signed)
- Tabular curriculum vitae (signed) with passport photo
- Copy of the certificate of the first degree (official certification is only required upon enrollment, if not acquired at DIT)
- Proof of professional experience (at least 1 year) after completion of the first degree (confirmation from the employer or job reference)
- Simple copy of the university entrance qualification, e.g. school leaving certificate
We will contact you immediately after we have checked your documents.