Eignungsfeststellungsverfahren Studiengang Angewandte Sportwissenschaften
Information about the assessment test 2023:
- Registration for the fitness assessment procedure is possible via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org until 30 June 2023. When registering via e-mail, please attach the sports badge test card digitally as well as the sports doctor's certificate of unrestricted fitness for sports.
- Registration for the recruitment assessment procedure is not an application for the degree programme; this must be completed additionally! Information on how to apply can be found on our homepage under Application.
- The aptitude test will take place on 7 July 2023. From 10.00 - 11.00 am, the multiple choice test will take place in room B004 at the Deggendorf campus. The practical part will then take place from 12.00 noon in the Dreifachturnhalle at the Comenius Gymnasium in Deggendorf.
- Meeting point and attendance check are 20 minutes before the test.
- On the day of the sports aptitude test, an identification card/passport must be presented.
- Information about the procedure and the performances to be achieved for the aptitude test can be found in this document: Assessment procedure B.Sc. Applied Sports Science