Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) are rapidly changing the way medicine and healthcare are practiced, researched, studied, and taught. Whether you think of Electronic Health Records and Health Information Systems, Telemedicine and Virtual Visits, Mobile Health and Remote Monitoring, Digital Imaging and Virtual and Augmented Reality, Sensors and AAL, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Data Analytics, or Genomics and Personalized Medicine – the domain of Digital Health has become the main area of exciting innovations and developments in medicine and healthcare.
In 2019, the World Health Organization officially adopted a Global Strategy on Digital Health 2020-2024 and recommended all member states to foster development of Digital Health, in order to strengthen their health systems and move towards Universal Health Coverage. In Germany, in the European Union, in USA, and in many other countries worldwide, digital transformation of healthcare is currently the hottest topic and the highest priority for all involved stakeholders: governments, ministries and public authorities, insurers, healthcare providers, physicians and nurses, and of course, patients and consumers. Consequently, Digital Health specialists will be among the most demanded professionals in the coming years and decades.
This uniquely innovative, uniquely interdisciplinary, and uniquely international study course taught exclusively in English with no tuition fees*, offers excellent and motivated graduates of biomedical and computer science disciplines from around the world, an exclusive opportunity to immerse in a highly professional and dynamic, diverse and multicultural, hard-working and proactive Digital Health community right in the heart of Europe, with unparalleled possibilities for studying, researching and networking, and excellent career prospects, – an opportunity to specialize in a field that is revolutionizing healthcare, medicine, and the entire society.
Don’t miss your unique chance to become a specialist of the future, and to join a cohort of professionals who will be shaping the world of healthcare in the decades to come!
- Perfect mix of theoretical knowledge and practical skills in modern Healthcare Information and Communication Technologies.
- Balanced combination of lectures, seminars and class discussions, case studies, lab training, and complementary activities such as participation in conferences and meetings, or field visits to healthcare facilities and Digital Health companies.
- International and global outlook – a focus on Germany, Europe, and North America, as well as in-depth coverage of Digital Health ecosystems and practices in various parts of the world.
- Exposure to global Digital Health community – impressive array of guest lectures, seminars and workshops by recognised thought leaders and renowned experts in the field, from around the world – from Europe and USA, to South Africa and Australia.
- State-of-the-art facilities, including cutting-edge lecture and seminar rooms, Digital Health Lab, library etc., and professional and friendly staff.
JOIN US TODAY and SHAPE YOUR TOMORROW!
SAVE the DATE
DigiHealthDay - an International Scientific Symposium hosted by the European Campus on 13 Nov 2020